Sunday, July 13, 2014

Make It Monday #171-Pop Up Die Cuts

Howdy Blogers and Blogettes! I can't believe I actually got to make a card! It's been forever! Our awesome neighbor Sean's birthday was this week, so I thought I would give this week's MIM at Papertrey Ink (PTI) a try. I feel SO RUSTY. I tried to keep it simple in design for a more masculine feel (and to not overthink or overcomplicate it), and he loved it so I call it a win. :) The inside stamp is a large Happy Birthday.

Here's the challenge:
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2014/07/make-it-monday-171-pop-up-die-cuts.html


Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI white, Wplus9 navy
Dies: Wplus9 sailboat, PTI small scallop
Stamps: PTI
Other: PTI cork







2 comments:

  1. Hey Alyssa! I love your sailboat!! Its the cutest thing. I love the waves too. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The cork for the boat and the dimension on the sail are just amazing! And I love that you left it mostly white! Great job, girl! Doesn't look rusty at all!

    ReplyDelete