Sunday, August 28, 2011

PTI Make It Monday Card #2

Howdy Bloggettes! Nothing much to say about this one except I wish I hadn't glittered it...which is crazy coming from me. I love glitter. Oh well. Sorry. Will have to fill you in on deets later. My baby boys (23 months & 2 months) are sick with a yucky cold. Please say a prayer for them. I did put Glossy Accents on the leaf and it looks neat IRL. If you feel like leaving a comment, let me know what your favorite thing about Fall is. Mine is the amazing weather after the blazing hot summers we have here in Southeast Texas. Also, all the pumkiny things. I LOVE PUMKIN DESSERTS! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the PTI shout out! You go girl! And I can't pick one thing about fall. It's all my favorite! Except hurricanes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work done on card while pasting leave sketch.
    hotel key cards
    hotel key card

    ReplyDelete