Monday, July 25, 2011

PTI Blog Hop

















Howdy bloggers! I am super excited to participate in the blog hop today! I have been unable to craft as of late because I just gave birth to boy #2 and it feels so good to get inky again! Boy #1 (Josiah) is 22 months old and boy #2 (Asher) turned 1 month today. My two precious distractions (see pictures at the bottom of the post) keep me pretty busy as you can imagine so stamping time is scarce these days. Here is the gorgeous inspiration photo for the hop today:



















Here is my card:


























I choose to look at the colors and a few of the pillows on bench for my inspiration. This card will be given to my grandmother this week for her 80th birthday so I hope she likes it!

The biggest flower is popped up with dimensionals:

























Small paper strips join together to form a small scalloped border:


























Here is the new baby boy:

























My precious baby Asher who is 1 month old today!


And here is my big boy:


























Proud big brother Josiah. Boy does he love his little brother! Can you see why I don't have time to craft these days? I am too wrapped up in the cuteness. I love stamping, but it doesn't giggle, have dimples, or smell like an angel. :)

Thanks for reading and I hope we get to stamp/blog together again soon!


SUPPLIES:



Cardstock: Vintage cream, Fine linen, Kraft, Spring moss, Aqua mist, White (PTI)



Stamps: Signature greetings, YOF mums (PTI)



Dies: Small scallop border, Simple circles border (PTI)



Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko) Tea dye duo (PTI)



Ribbon: Melon berry bitty dot satin (PTI)



Copic markers: E000, E00, E02, R02, R32, R35, Y11,YG03, G21























1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! gorgeous flowers on it. Supe cute kids! Yes, you are busy. Glad you had a little time to share your creativity.

    ReplyDelete