Monday, January 31, 2011

Tuesday Trigger @ Moxie Fab World



Okay. Let me just say that I love Moxie Fab World. If you have not been to check it out, you MUST: http://www.moxiefabworld.com/ . There are such amazing daily inspirations and constant challenges to keep you crafting. This is my first official Tuesday Trigger and I am really excited. When I first saw the inspiration picture, I was immediately drawn to the textures. The ribbed fabric under the box, the scalloped box edge, the ruffled baking cups... And aren't the colors gorgeous? They just SCREAM "I love you snuggle kins". Anyways, here is my take on the picture:


Since I have so many weddings and engagements happening right now, I decided to do a wedding card rather than a Valentine's Day card. I started out with a Vintage Cream card base (PTI) and added some patterned paper (DCWV) to the top 2/3. I die cut a Vintage Cream mat stack 4 (PTI), and stamped it with the "congrats" sentiment from Comunique Sentiments (PTI) in Chocolate Chip ink (SU), and then added Stickles around the edge. Next, I added a strip of Melon Berry card stock (PTI) die cut with my rickrack die (PTI) and adhered it to the card base. On top of that is a strip of Sweet Blush (PTI) that is cut with my small scallop border die (PTI) which I scored using my Martha Stewart score board. I place some loopy ivory ribbon (unknown) around the card stock band and tied a bow then got to work on my "snuggle heart cup". It is a circle die cut of Dark Chocolate card stock (PTI) that I scored to make the ridges and I then added a smaller circle die cut to the center. The hearts are a Martha Stewart punch raised with dimensionals and are tied with a small satin ribbon. I finished off the card with a few pink rhinestones for some *bling*. And in case you are interested, I used Scoretape as my adhesive for the card. It is the greatest stuff EVER.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this! So many fabulous details! And the glitter frame on the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alyssa! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete